Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized.
Well I am back from BEA and I have a LOT to do. I am a little behind, again, but that is ok, I have this weekend to really get some posts done and I think I have a solid plan. This week will be filled with getting reviews written, scheduled and some posts finished.
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
- Spreadsheet ~ Come up with a new plan so I will be doing my spreadsheet.
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
- Update Challenge Page
- To Do:
- BEA Post
- Set-Up Discussion Posts
- Write Reviews
- Schedule Reviews
- Set Up App Reviews
- Set Up new post Binge Watched
- Design Work
- Create Logos for New Features (in progress)
- Work on COYER Logos and Design stuff
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?