What is Task it Tuesday? Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme dedicated to the list makers of the blogging world 🙂 It’s all about being productive and organized – on your blog and in real life (if you so chose). By sharing our lists we get instant accountability partners and also get ideas of things to add to our lists (or sometimes ways to tackle tasks more efficiently). We hope you’ll join us!
This weeks Blogging Tasks:
I was getting ready to set up My TBR List post and I went to go look at what books I got from Uppercase on my Goodreads shelf. I have 4 books on the shelf…I’ve had uppercase for a year. Something isn’t right. So for the next two weeks I am cleaning out the Goodreads shelfs. Like major cleaning. Here is what I plan to do.
- Go through the To Read shelf and get read of books I have no intention of EVER reading.
- Reorganize Shelves
- Make new shelves to better organize my books
- Delete old challenge shelves.
- Combine some shelves and make new ones.
- Combine my Amazon Shelves with Goodreads.
- Go through some of the books I have read and put in a short review if I didn’t already. Just a quick paragraph or a few sentences.
For me this is going to be a big project so I will have an update in two weeks or maybe I will be over productive and get it all done! 🙂Michelle is sharing her #taskittues list of blog to dos. Join her! #bloggiesta Click To Tweet
Do you have some tasks to take care of? Join us every Tuesday at Bloggiesta and link up!