I really tried, I did but this just wasn’t working for me. I don’t review DNF but since this is a part of my TBR list I thought I would add a few sentences as to what didn’t work for me.
- I was completely disconnected with the characters, I didn’t care much for Ned, Aine or Sister Witch. I just wasn’t feeling the connection between the characters either.
- It was so slow, at 44% I still have no idea what was happening and the build was taking to long.
- I wasn’t getting the story, I wanted to but I just wasn’t catching my interest. I was hoping something epic or even slightly exciting would happen but it didn’t.
- I stayed longer than I should have and I wish it was different but the world this was set in didn’t flow with me.
- I did however like the back story of how the magic disappeared. That was pretty much the only part that I thought was interesting.
Would I recommend this book, this will be the first time I say No but you know what, if you want to give it a shot I say go for it. This might be another case of it was me and not you.
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my review
Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!