What is Task it Tuesday? Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme dedicated to the list makers of the blogging world 🙂 It’s all about being productive and organized – on your blog and in real life (if you so chose). By sharing our lists we get instant accountability partners and also get ideas of things to add to our lists (or sometimes ways to tackle tasks more efficiently). We hope you’ll join us!
Task it Tuesday: Getting 1 Month Ahead
A couple weeks ago my goal was to finish off Blog Ahead with a full 14 posts ahead and I came pretty close! I finished on the 14th with 12 posts scheduled or drafted with just a few pieces to be filled in (including this one)… and for me, drafted with just a few pieces totally counts! It feels good to be ahead, but I really want to be 1 month ahead, not just a couple weeks. So that’s my goal for this Task it Tuesday – create a 30 day buffer! Here’s what I need to schedule or draft to achieve my goal over the next two weeks (since I do #Taskittues every other week):
- Write My Sunday Post with Berls for 4/22
- Draft My Sunday Post with Berls for 4/29
- Draft Task it Tuesday for 5/1
Write BBB for 5/2 Write My TBR List Voting for 5/5
- Draft Sunday Post with Berls for 5/6
- Write Just a Few Misters for 5/7
Write Fledge review for 5/8
- DRaft My TBR List winners for 5/12
- Draft Sunday Post with Berls for 5/13
- Write Just a Few Duke’s Men for 5/14
- Write Turtles All the Way Down Review for 5/15
- Draft Task it Tuesday for 5/15
Next time hopefully my task it Tuesday will just be maintaining that lead and then actually taking care of some real blog tasks… like those categories!