Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized. #TaskitTues
This week I am getting ready for Bloggiesta that starts on Saturday. I need to adjust the list for what I plan to do and get my sign up post ready. I will hopefully be getting to a lot of posts for this Bloggiesta since I am very behind at the moment with post for Jan and Feb.
Looking for help organizing?
I created two boards on Pinterest, you are welcome to follow,
they are filled with organizing ideas and blogging tips.
Blogging tips, tricks & secrets and Organizing and Planner Book
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
- Get my Sign Up Post ready
- Organize the list of things to do for Bloggiesta
- January To Do:
- Write 1 Review
Write 5 reviews
- Set Up Post for 6 reviews
- Organize new features ideas
- Get my new post started for next Wednesday
Start my Fun Facts Friday Post
- Set Up a few Fun Facts Friday Posts
- Bookish Resolutions Update Post
- Monthly Rewind Post for end of month.
- Posts ~ General
- Before the blog ~ See if I still want to do this
- My TBR list posts.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature so I can start getting Authors Signed up.
- Spreadsheets ~ I need to start this over because I feel to far behind
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
Book Calendar ~ Purchased and need to get it fulled inNow I need to keep it up to date
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ I will be starting this, this year. One step at a time, hoping to have a full website complete by June.
Set Up new external hard drive and clear off some stuff from USB and Desktop.
Real Life Task List
- Redo Living Room
- New Couches
- New Rug
- New Bookshelf
- Relayout room
- Take down verticals and get curtains?
- My Son’s Room
Clean out toys for donation Relayout room for fresh look
- New Curtain
- My Daughter’s Room
- Clean out toys for donation
- rearrange room.
- New Paint (it looks like a whore house)
- New Shower curtain
- New linens
- Meal Planning
- Go through my Shop at Home at Shoprite
- Start planning meals for the week ahead
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?
Have a great day!