What is Task it Tuesday? Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme dedicated to the list makers of the blogging world 🙂 It’s all about being productive and organized – on your blog and in real life (if you so chose). By sharing our lists we get instant accountability partners and also get ideas of things to add to our lists (or sometimes ways to tackle tasks more efficiently). We hope you’ll join us!
Task it Tuesday: Oops! Comments!
Last week I made a list for two weeks, but Michelle is going to be a little bit in the background for a bit, so y’all get me every week instead! And it’s a good thing because I kind of forget to make sure I was scheduling time to reply to comments and I’m getting behind. I did that on my old blog and once you get a certain amount behind, there’s no catching up. So this week I’m going to continue with my goal of getting 1 month ahead, but I’m also going to focus on catching up and staying caught up with comments.
What I got done last week:
- Write My Sunday Post with Berls for 4/22
- Write BBB for 5/2
- Write Fledge review for 5/8
- Write Task It Tuesday for 4/24
- Write My TBR List Voting for 5/5
What’s on my list for next week:
- Write My Sunday Post with Berls for 4/29
- Write Task it Tuesday for 5/1
- Write Just a Few Misters for 5/7
- Catch up on comment replies from this week and stay current
I’m getting closer and closer to that point where I’ll be able to say I’m working on other tasks besides just getting ahead. Soon I hope!