Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized.
Still working on the purge, didn’t get a lot done this week because it turned out crazier than I thought it would. However I might just adjust the dates and next weekend really tackle a lot on the list depending on what I finish this week. I am just loving the idea that I wrote it down and feel better knowing what I have to do instead of trying to figure out what to do next…usually that is me standing in the kitchen for most of the day looking around and accomplishing nothing. 🙂
Blogging has been going pretty good and I have gotten a lot done in the last few weeks. I worked on my planner on Sunday so I am in a good spot and will do more in the next few days to make sure I have everything down. I am also getting ready for the 24 hour Read-a-thon and trying to find the books I want to read. I haven’t decided how I will do the update posts yet but I am hoping to figure it out this week so I can start setting them up so they are ready to go that day.
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
- Spreadsheet ~ Come up with a new plan so I will be doing my spreadsheet.
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
- Update Challenge Page
- Organize two new challenges for this year
- Organize new features ideas (in process of)
- To Do:
- Get organized for the 24 hour Read-a-thon
- Make Update posts for Read-a-thon
- Set up post review for my TBR list winner
- Write 2 reviews and schedule
Autism Awareness Day Post < finish Set Up 2 review Posts Write 1 review
- Set Up App Reviews
- Set Up new post Binge Watched
Set up a few Fun Facts Friday Post
- Design Work
- Create Logos for New Features (in progress)
- Create Logos for upcoming challenges.
- Finish header for my little guy
- Work on COYER Logos and Design stuff
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Real Life Task List ~ 30 day Purge
This is the layout of my kitchen and hallway some of the list will be in code for example KD1 is the Kitchen Drawer and the number 1. If it’s a cabinet it’s the KC1 🙂 I didn’t fill in the entire list but I filled in a lot and will add as I go 🙂 If the week seems to be to crazy to finish the simple stuff I will complete them on Fridays and the weekend because I have a lot more time but I will try to do it each day
- 30 day Purge ~ One week at a time
1 Clean draw on microwave stand 2 Clean cabinet on microwave stand 3 Clean KD1 and KD4 4 Clean KD 2 & 3
- 5 Clean KC 12
- 6 Clean KC8
- 7 Clean KC 5&6
- 8 Clean KC 10, 11, 7, 3
- 9 Clean KC 2, 1, 9
- 10 Clean rest of cabinets/draws in Kitchen
- 11 Clean 2 Cabinets in the Bathroom
- 12 Clean Medicine Cabinet
- 13 Clean Hallway 2-3
- 14 Clean H5
- 15 Clean H7
- 16 Clean Entire Kitchen, Windows, Floors, Counters, Stove, etc
- 17 Clean H1, H4 & H6
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?