What is Task it Tuesday? Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme dedicated to the list makers of the blogging world 🙂 It’s all about being productive and organized – on your blog and in real life (if you so chose). By sharing our lists we get instant accountability partners and also get ideas of things to add to our lists (or sometimes ways to tackle tasks more efficiently). We hope you’ll join us!
Like I said recently in another post, January is always a trial month. It’s the month to basically get your shit together…my shit isn’t together but I’m in a pretty ok place so I plan to tackle my Goodreads/Amazon Shelves and also get those WOW posts drafted.
A lot of my tasks have stayed the same and I added just a few new ones that I hope to done before this post in March. Fingers crossed.
- Reorganize Shelves on Goodreads
- Make new shelves to better organize my books
- Create Challenge shelves for books I read
- Combine my Amazon Shelves with Goodreads.
- Make new Amazon Shelves for different genres
- Go through READ books and make sure I read all those books.
- Clean shelves for have shelf and have ebooks (add and delete)
- Draft a few posts
- Brainstorm some new ideas
- Work on Waiting on Wednesday Posts
- Make a few new images for new post ideas.
- Book Tracker and Planner?
- An Idea
Do you have some tasks to take care of?
Join us the second Tuesday of the month to sign up. Are you doing it once a week? Now problem you can add your link here!