TBB Asks is hosted by The Blended Blog
Found this on Rebel Mommy Book Blog and thought it sounded like fun so I am jumping on and hoping to do it with them once a month! I know I am a little late with this but I couldn’t pass it up and was excited to answer the questions.
- Comedy or Drama? Depends on my mood.
- Fiction or Non – Fiction? Fiction, (see name of blog) 😉 lol
- Movies in Theater or At Home? HOME! I prefer to be comfy on my own catch enjoying the quiet. Theaters are like filled with germs and eck!
- Musical or Play? Both, I love musicals and I enjoy going to plays. I can’t pick one.
- Which Meal of the day is your favorite to eat out? Dinner, I love dinner! 🙂
- Favorite Book ever read? Ummmm….Ummmm….I don’t think I can pick just one.
- Game Night: Yes or No? I would love to do game night but my family isn’t into it but I keep trying.
- Favorite Outside game to Play?When I was a kid my favorite was Man hunt. It was like hide and seek but you had to find everyone.
- Sitcoms growing up or Sitcoms today? Growing up, I enjoy some shows today but don’t watch any of them when they are actually on.
- Miniature Golf or Bowling? Mini Golf! It’s one of my favorite game to play.
- Favorite Movie Theater Candy? Goobers….I love goobers.
- How do you like your popcorn? SQUIRT ALL THE BUTTER!!!
- 3D Movies with the glasses: Yes or No? I don’t like 3D movies.
- Favorite Genre or Books to Read? Fantasy (adult or YA)