Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
I am still on my little hiatus but I will be back on Thursday. I still have a bunch to accomplish but that’s totally ok I have been getting through the list slowly and with Bloggiesta coming up next week I am pretty sure I will get a LOT accomplished with Task it Tuesday and Bloggiesta. This week I am adding a section to make a list of things I want to do for Bloggiesta but I have a feeling it will be similar to what is below. I really want to finish that stuff before doing any maintenance on the blog.
My Task(s) this week:
- Bloggiesta ~ Make a list and start the post for it’s ready for the 17th
- Spreadsheets ~ I need to update and finish this off completely so from now on it will be only updates
- Goodreads ~ I need to update my books.
- ON HOLD TO GET A NEW CALENDAR ~ Book Calendar ~ Had a calendar but it didn’t work so I need to get a new one.
- Posts ~ I have a few that needs to be set up for the coming weeks but I also need to get back into finishing up some drafts and getting to those awesome things I have planned for Oct, Nov and Dec.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing.
- Reviews ~ Keep up with them so far I am up to date.
- Pinterest/Menu Planning ~ I want to make a menu plan that will cut back on wasteful groceries and save me some money over all. Plus my family is getting tired of the “quick” meals I am making so I want to find some recipes to try and start planning meals and grocery lists
- Challenge Page ~ Update before next week.
This will start in the middle of September I wont have my alone Fridays until September 11th as long as I am up to date on some of the above I can probably start this soon. YAY!
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ I want to build the structure of the site this weekend and maybe start on the design of the header.
ORGANIZE EVERYTHING! HOLY CRAP! I made so much progress with this but I still have a way to go. I have been doing a lot of research and finding so much info on Pinterest that has been super helpful with both Real life and Blog. Most of what I have been doing will effect the last 3 months of the year but will benefit next year so much. I am so excited that I have this groove back and plan to spend this week continuing on with what I have been doing. My Planner~ This is in the trial period, I am working with the pages I made and loving it. Organizing Trello ~ I have set this for a different reason so for now it’s doneHaven’t tried Trello yet? Check it out HERE Todoist ~ I really like this and will use it to make all of my lists it’s at a good point now so it’s done.
I am working on an ongoing list that I can put up here and just cross off as I go. Plus a bloggiesta is coming up so I will have a lot to do for that too.
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky