Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
I am on a brief hiatus this week and part of next week because of school starting and the holiday weekend. I have tons to do while I am getting back to the normal routine of school life. While I am on hiatus I will be working on a lot of things behind the blog and the main thing is posts and my spreadsheet. Now that it is September and I get my Fridays alone back I will be diving into some HTML and CSS to create the Limabean Designs website that will be closer to the end of the month. First I need to get through some of the list below and catch up.
Also I might not have a Task it Tuesday next week so this list might be for two weeks. More than enough to do I am sure.
My Task(s) this week:
- Spreadsheets ~ I need to update and finish this off completely so from now on it will be only updates
- Goodreads ~ I need to update my books.
- Book Calendar ~ When I originally bought my planner that I thought I was going to use it came with calendar pages full months on one page. That is when I had an idea, what a great place to keep track of review dates and releases for books. So I need to fill this in.
- Posts ~ I have a few that needs to be set up for the coming weeks but I also need to get back into finishing up some drafts and getting to those awesome things I have planned for Oct, Nov and Dec.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing.
- Reviews ~ I have been staring at 3 reviews that need to be written, two of them are for xmas but I need to get a head start.
- Pinterest/Menu Planning ~ I want to make a menu plan that will cut back on wasteful groceries and save me some money over all. Plus my family is getting tired of the “quick” meals I am making so I want to find some recipes to try and start planning meals and grocery lists
- Challenge Page ~ Update before next week.
This will start in the middle of September I wont have my alone Fridays until September 11th as long as I am up to date on some of the above I can probably start this soon. YAY!
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ I want to build the structure of the site this weekend and maybe start on the design of the header.
ORGANIZE EVERYTHING! HOLY CRAP! I made so much progress with this but I still have a way to go. I have been doing a lot of research and finding so much info on Pinterest that has been super helpful with both Real life and Blog. Most of what I have been doing will effect the last 3 months of the year but will benefit next year so much. I am so excited that I have this groove back and plan to spend this week continuing on with what I have been doing. My Planner~ This is in the trial period, I am working with the pages I made and loving it. Organizing Trello ~ I have set this for a different reason so for now it’s doneHaven’t tried Trello yet? Check it out HERE Todoist ~ I really like this and will use it to make all of my lists it’s at a good point now so it’s done.
I am working on an ongoing list that I can put up here and just cross off as I go. Plus a bloggiesta is coming up so I will have a lot to do for that too.
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky