Top Ten Things On Our Reading Wishlist
Today’s topic: Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist (if you could make authors write about these things you would. Could be a specific type of character, an issue tackled, a time period, a certain plot, etc.) <—I posted this because I was confused by the topic and just incase you are too. This is what it means. 🙂
- Villain Backstories ~ I just read a before she was a villain about Ursula, I thought it was so interesting, I would love to read more about a villains before they become villains story. I would love it to be any Villain not just fairytale. I think it would be very interesting.
- Obscure Fairytale Retelling – I want outside the box retellings. Like Puss n Boots or The Frog Prince. Something totally different and not often done even maybe different culture fairytales. Just DIFFERENT!
- B Movie Horror Teen Slash Film Books ~ Yup, I want more Teens on an island and a crazy killer type of books or Teens go to a house and one of them is a slasher. Like those old B Horror Movies that I love so much, I want to read stuff like that.
- 1950 to 1990 ~ I would love to see romance books set in this era, dating was different we always see historical or now but I want to see the in between.
- MG Video Game books ~ Like the escape the room type of books for MG. With puzzles for the characters to solve and fun villains to escape from. I even like something were the kids maybe jump into video games and spend some time with the characters in the game (I might have to write a book, I love that idea)
- Strong Woman Characters ~ Like I really want them to be super independent but not assholes. I like girls who just know what they want and don’t need help getting it. No woman that are unsure of themselves. Strong REAL females not robots, aliens or fairies…REAL WOMAN!
- Funny Crazy Characters ~ This is hard to explain but it’s in my head. Like Dr Doofenshmirtz type of bad guy and a really funny hero. Just something that make you belly laugh.
- Ghost Stories ~ I want stories that are made up but with Ghosts, I can’t seem to find a good haunted house book or something that would make me keep the lights on. Preferably YA or a little older. Nothing with kids.
- Pirates ~ I know they have a lot of pirate books but I feel like I need more 😉
- Books set in the future that aren’t Dystopian ~ Can’t we be a bit hopeful for a brighter future!!!
What’s on your Reading Wishlist?
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day and Happy Reading!