2015 Bookish Resolutions Progress Report lets you check in every month to tell us know how you are doing with your Bookish Resolutions and keeps you moving closer to your goal. We look forward to cheering you on to success!
So how is it going?
It was a little crazy this month but I still was able to get a few things finish and my progress I am very happy with. Took a 2 week blog break and also kind of took a break from reading (sort of) but this month I plan to kick ass for reading and get my blog back in order.
My Progress Report:
• Goal #1 ~ Get My Netgalley Ratio to 65%
- Jan – I am at 52%
- Feb – I am at 61% (I realized I never rated and sent feedback to some books)
- March – I am at 62%
• Goal #2 ~ Read 65 Books this year
- Jan – I have read 5 books so far
- Feb – I have read 10 books so far
- March – I have read 19 books so far
• Goal #3 ~ Visit/Comment 30 Blogs a Month
- Jan – I was able to do the 30 however I would like to spread it out more instead of doing 3 days visiting 10 blogs.
- Feb- I was able to visit 30 but again I did them all kind of in one shot, I would really like to spread this out more and even visit a ton more blogs, stupid real life keeps getting in the way lol
- March – I didn’t do so good this month with my blogging break and nervous breakdown (that’s what I am calling it) so I will try and do double next month if not at least visit 3 blogs a day
• Goal #4 ~ Read 20 Books Already on my Kindle
- Jan – I read 1 so far that was on my kindle before this challenge started.
- Feb – I have read 4 so far.
- March – I have read 6 so far
• Goal #5 ~ Lose 10lbs or More
- Jan – Not doing so good on this yet but I still have time.
- Feb – Not doing so good still on this but soon
- March – Food is just so delicious and I am really trying 🙂
Time to link Up
Thanks for stopping by
How are you doing on your bookish resolutions?
Have a great day and Happy Reading