2015 Bookish Resolutions Progress Report lets you check in every month to tell us know how you are doing with your Bookish Resolutions and keeps you moving closer to your goal. We look forward to cheering you on to success!
Here is how it will work.
- If you have 5 goals you are able to delete 1 and tweak 1
- If you have 10 goals you are able to delete 2 and tweak 2
- If you have 15 goals you are able to delete 3 and tweak 3
- Do you get it. Every 5 you add 1 and 1.
So how is it going?
Well I am planning on changing a few things because, I am having a hard time with a few of these and one or two I have decided need a tweak. I wont be doing a lot of them but deleting at least two because they don’t apply anymore or just didn’t work out. I marked the ones I changed in Blue and also put a
strike through on the ones I plan to delete which will be gone on the next update post.
Don’t forget to update you progress and if you need to tweak your post after reading this no problem. Keep an eye on the #Bookishresolutions hashtag on twitter for updates, lets cheer each other on.
My Progress Report:
- Read 10 Books I already own prior to 2016
- Jan – 0
- Feb – 3
- Mar – 4
- April – 7
- May – 9
- June – 12
- Read 20 Physical Books from my shelf <–Changed 10 to 20
- Jan – 0
- Feb – 2
- Mar – 2
- April – 6
- May – 6
- June – 10
- Read 3 next book in a series that I started prior to 2016
- Jan – None Yet
- Feb – 1
- Mar – still on 1
- April – just 1
- May – 1
- June – 4 (I think I messed up above but I am at 4 not changing this goal since I am doing good with it.)
- Read 10 Netgalley and/or Edelweiss books I already have prior to 2016
- Jan – 1
- Feb- 3
- Mar – 3
- April – 4
- May – 5
- June – 7
- Get/Keep My Netgalley to 80%
- Jan – 67%
- Feb – 69%
- Mar – 69%
- April – 74%
- May – 76%
- June – 80% (now lets see if I can keep it at 80%)
Keep track of all Challenge~ Jan – Been using Goodreads for this and my Kindle (So far I am good) Feb – I have been keeping up planning to do a Challenge update post every 3 months Mar – I added a Challenge Update to my Monthly Rewind Post so I can keep track and give info that way so far I have one set up to go for this month. April – I am keeping track with my plugin and on my monthly rewind May – My plugin is working good and adding all my stuff to my plugin
- Update Challenge Page once a month
- Jan – I have a plug in and I am keeping up
- Feb – Plug in is keeping this is order but I need to update with a few more challenges
- Mar – I am doing very good with the plug-in and adding the books to the correct spots
- April – The plug in is really helping so I am keeping up pretty good
- May – Looking good on this 🙂
- June – I am not doing good with this since I didn’t update it and now have a few challenges to add, I didn’t realized I didn’t update last month and posted May (above) as looking good! I AM A LIAR!!! 😉
- Keep a book of all my books < Tweaked “Keep Book Spreadsheet updated”
- I will have a picture of it when I am done so you can see what I mean.
- Jan – Not yet
- Feb – Ok I figure out what I really want to do and this could take all year.
- Mar – This has been started and I found a new way to set it up, super excited.
- April – This will be a summer project for me but I am glad I started it.
- May – I am starting this next month but I have it all set up and ready to go.
- June – I plan to create pages and have it made into a book so I can start this, spreadsheet just wasn’t working for me, I like to write things down more than type them out.
- Visit 5 Blogs a week (this does not include the Sunday Post)
- Jan – Still working on this but I did visit a few
- Feb – I am a shitty friend
- Mar – I have been visiting just not as much I would like.
- April – Not doing it as often as I would like but I am working on it.
- May – Sucking as a friends but I should be able to visit once school is out
Write Reviews no more than 3 days after completing bookThis one is stressing me out so it had to go Jan – I have no review to write at the moment! All up to date Feb – I have one review but it will be done before this post goes live. Mar – I have no outstanding reviews at the moment. YAY! April – I have on review to write but by the time this posts I will have 0 May – I have a few reviews I need to get gone still 🙁
- Crochet ~ I already know how, I just SUCK. So I would like to do it more to get better.
- Finish 2 Crochet Blankets (one easy, one hard)
- Jan – Haven’t started this yet but plan to next month
- Feb – Still working on this, just can’t seem to find the time. It really sucks
- Mar – Just can’t seem to find the time to do this.
- April – Nope nothing
- May – Still a big old NOPE
- June – I might have made progress, I bought yarn to try to make flowers to make into a blanket
- Finish 2 Crochet Blankets (one easy, one hard)
- Do one crafty project with the kids each month. I will also be able to show off each craft we make, this will include a ceramics place I have been dying to take them too.
- Jan – Crazy month will be working on project with the kids next month.
- Feb – Kids have been drawing a lot but I still want to see about doing actual projects.
- Mar – Just haven’t had a chance to get to the store to buy supplies, might be doing it this month since summer is coming and they will need activities to do to keep them busy.
- April – Kids just aren’t really that interested. My daughter is by maybe when school is out this will be easier to do.
- May – School is almost done so I am hoping we can get creative this summer.
- June – My daughter has been making a bunch of stuff for her toys, I still want to do stuff with them and now that school is done, I should have time when we are home on the weekends and not at the shore.
Giveaway ~ 2 $5 amazon gift cards.
How are you doing with your goals?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!