2017 Bookish Resolutions Progress Report lets you check in every month to tell us know how you are doing with your Bookish Resolutions and keeps you moving closer to your goal. We look forward to cheering you on to success!
So how is it going?
Life has been crazy busy but after next week I am thinking things will start to settle down a bit for us. I am looking forward to the slow pace. For now, I am trying to keep up with my resolutions and I think for the most part I am but I still have some work to do. It’s is still early in the year so I have faith it will all work out! 🙂
We started a FB Group to keep us all connected and share our goals. Plus it’s a great place to help people accomplish some goals and cheer each other on. So make sure to head on over to FB and join the group.
My Progress Report:
All new stuff is in RED
- Read 25 Books I already own prior to 2017
- Jan & Feb ~ 8 books so far…Not bad 🙂
- March & April – Still at 8, it’s been slow reading so far this year
- Read 15 books off my book shelf
- Nothing yet, once COYER is over, I will be grabbing from my shelf
- I have read 2 so far
- Start 1 New Series with more than 4 books, finish all books published by end of year.
- I am working on what series to pick, I think I found one but I already read book 1 if I cant find another I will go with that and let you know which book on the next update.
- I am planning to do this in the summer! Still trying to figure out what series I want to do .
- Read at least 5 Next book in series
- I have read 1 so far.
- I have read 3 so far.
- BLOG AHEAD! – Make blog at least 2 weeks ahead at all times
- I am working on the two weeks but so far I have been one week ahead.
- I am a solid one week ahead, busy life has prevented it from becoming two weeks but I am trying 🙂
- Respond to ALL Comments & Comment back.
- I am really working on this, I have been good so far but will start fresh March 1st.
- Not so good 🙁 Life this last 2 months has me so crazy. Lets hope the next few months are better
- Visit at least 5 new blogs a week (ex. from the Sunday Post)
- I haven’t done this sadly, I am having a hard enough time keeping up with visiting friends blogs, I am working on a schedule on how to visit (I might change this one in June to read just blogs and not new)
- Not 100% but this last Sunday I actually visited a few new people and it was fun, I want to try again next Sunday (not today just got off the 24 hour readathon)
- Menu Plan ~ Plan menu 2 weeks ahead for dinner and grocery shopping (time and money saver)
- Like blog ahead, I am only one week ahead on this but I am working on it. It’s still early
- I was doing very good but have fallen away from this because life got so busy, now that things are starting to settle I am jumping back in! 🙂 This saved a lot of time and money and I need to get moving on it again
- Quit Smoking~ I quit on November 20, 2016 – I need to stay quit this entire year. (NO CHEATING)
- So far so good! I am still a non smoker. So far I am 4 months Smoke Free. 🙂
- Still smoke free 🙂
How are you doing with your goals?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!