It’s time for the 2023 Bookish Resolutions Challenge
Bookish Resolutions Challenge is about setting New Year’s Resolutions for Reading, book blogging or Writing…You can sign up via blog post, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Tiktok or Goodreads!
This year we are sticking with the basics of Reading, Blogging and Writing. I am excited to get back into this challenge and I hope you are too. Now let’s get to all the rules and the sign up!
Sign Up is between now to February 28th, the challenge starts January 1st and ends December 31st 2023
- Create between 5 or more resolutions related to books/book blogging/writing (there are examples below but you can make up your own)(you can have as many resolutions as you would like, there is no limit)
- Create a signup post and add it to the Linky on this post (sign up before Feb 28th)
- Since this is a year long challenge we ask that you pick goals with some longevity. Pick a goal that will take you no less than 6 months to complete.
- Once your goals are set you cannot change them.
- Three time a year we will have an update to see how you are doing. March 1st, June 1st and September 1st. The last update will be the wrap up post.
- For each goal you complete you get one entry into the giveaway that will be in our wrap up post on December 31, 2023
As this is a personal challenge everyone is likely to set different goals! But to make things easier, we’ve come up with some blogging, reading and writing examples!
- Get my Netgalley percentage up to XX % (percent is up to you!)
- Read XX number of Netgalley books this year/per month (remember that this needs to be a year long goal!)
- Read XX number of books by debut authors/authors that are new to me this year/each month
- Complete X number of challenges this yea
- (This challenge does not count towards the total. Mini-challenges within a bigger challenge do not count separately)
- Read XX number of crime (or any other genre) books this year/each month
- Only spend £XX/$XX on books this year/per month
- Listen to X number of audio books this year/per month
- Read X number of paperbacks this year/per month
- Read X number of classics this year
- Read all blog tour books a week/month/two days before post date
- Participate in X number of read-a-thons (read-a-thons as a part of larger challenges count separately)
- Only one-click on amazon X times per month/week
- Read X number of books per week/month that were books you’ve bought, which can be free.
- Read X number of sequels this year/per month
- Read X number of books with ‘salmon’ in the title (word is changeable. If you’re interested there are actually 862 results for salmon in the Kindle Store)
- Read X number of books that I already own
- Read X number of non-fiction books
- Finish WIP “title”
- Finish XX writing projects
- Publish “title”
- Write XXXX words per day/week/month/year
- Design/commission a cover for “title” (Limabean Designs is always available to design your cover)
- Join in NaNoWrMo
- Enter a writing competition
- Complete a writing course (online or in person)
- Contribute to an anthology
- Write something in an unfamiliar genre
- Plot out the next book in the series
- Write every day
- Develop author online presence
You are welcome to do personal goals also and add them to the post however the giveaway is for the bookish/blogging/writing only.
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #BookishRes2023 on Twitter and Instagram so we can follow and comment. Also if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.Are you ready to set your bookish resolutions? Sign Up is Live! Join us as we set goals and make plans for 2023 #BookishRes2023 Click To Tweet