If you are ready to set those bookish goals for next year you still have plenty of time to sign up. Check out all the details!
Last year I was doing so well and I kind of hit a wall, so this year I might have a few more goals than last but I feel like these are goals that will last me the entire year, even if I miss a month or two.
My Bookish Resolutions for 2020
- Finish 3 Trilogies
- Goodreads Goal 60 Books
- Read 25 Physical Books already on Shelf (before 2020)
- Read for at least an hour a day
- Read these 12 books before the end of the year
- A least two posts a week
- Stay at least one week ahead…more would be better 🙂
- Write in my 5 year Journal every day!
- Lose 20 pounds before July
- Eat healthier and clean
- Meal plan each week.
- Mediate at night with app to stay focused
The personal goals are something I plan to work on and I am hoping I can keep my goal for that a little less stressful. I feel like I can accomplish with if I go slow and do it one step at a time. If things go well with it I will blog about how and what I did but either way I will have an update for all these goals on the Book Report each month. 🙂
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!