So this is my sort of kick off Post I will be updated every 3-4 hours.
I started my first read yesterday because it felt weird not reading anything all day. I am hoping today will be a very good reading day. Since I have been in a really weird reading mood, I thought I would try and stick with giving my shelves some love. I have received a lot from BEA, Publishers and Purchased most are physical books which I have a harder time reading during the week because I can’t take them with me like I can e-books so this is a perfect time to get some of those books read.
So I hope you can stick around to cheer me on, I have my fingers crossed I will last the entire 24 hours.
These are the books I read so far:
- I will add all the books I read here
This is the book I am currently reading:
- Maddy West and the Tongue Taker by Brian Falkner
This is the book I plan to read next:
- Not sure yet
- $5 for every book read:
- 10 cents for each comment or like (on any Dewey’s Post: FB, Instagram, Blog):
- 10 cents for every tweet or re-tweet or favorite I receive about the #ReadAThon:
- $2 for every hour missed:
- $1 for every hour participated:
- $1 for every mini-challenge completed:
- $1 for every person that donates to the link above:
Just let me know in the comments that you donated. You don’t have to have a specific amount, $1 will go to my total just for donating. So if you want to donate a $1 that is awesome any amount will help.
None yet but I will have a lot!
What else have I been doing?
Thanks for stopping by to check out my progress!
Hoping to last the entire 24 hours!