Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon is now over 🙁
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
- 3:30 was rough, my eyes were starting to hurt and I was getting very tired.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
- I read a few books, Middle Grade series (if you like them) are very engaging. Plus the Lois Lane series by Gwenda Bond! LOVE IT
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?
- NAPS, NAPS, NAPS…wasnt able to take any this time around and it really hurt my chances of staying up late.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
- COFEE, very strong coffee
- How many books did you read?
- 3.5 (very proud of myself)
- What were the names of the books you read?
- See Below
- Which book did you enjoy most?
- Stitch Head books are REALLY cute
- Which did you enjoy least?
- PB&J Society was cute but I did struggle a little.
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
- I am 100% in next time. I love the idea of throwing all your cares out the window and spending a full day/night reading.
These are the books I read:
This is the book I am currently reading:
Half way done!
My sleeping buddy didn’t make it into the night but she was fun to have around for a little while 🙂
Thanks for stopping by to check out my progress!