It’s update time 🙂
I will update every 3-4 hours.
We are at the halfway point. While reading my last book, I had 5 pages left and out like a light. It only lasted 15 minutes and it was a bit refreshing so I am now on book 3. This one might take me a while since it’s longer than the other two but it’s ok even if its the last one I read today. I am quite happy with the 2 books I already read. I am also happy to report that I am two books away from completing my Goodreads Challenge of 75 books this year. I am going to take a short break for about a half hour, I also think my next book (if I finish) will be an ebooks since I have a few on my kindle I have been wanting to read so if I finish my current read my next will be an ebook.
1. What are you reading right now? Jackaby by William Rutter
2. How many books have you read so far? I have read 2 books so far
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Not sure yet, hoping to get finished with book 3
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? A ton but I really can’t ignore my kids to much. Thankfully Daddy has been taking care of most of it.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How well I am doing, last year I wasn’t even at book 3 so I am very proud of myself 🙂
These are the books I read so far:
- Maddy West and the Tongue Taker by Brian Falkner
- Pip Batlett’s Guide to Magical Creatures by Jackson Pearce and Maggie Stiefvater
This is the book I am currently reading:
- Jackaby (Jackaby #1) by William Ritter
This is the book I plan to read next:
- Not sure
Pushing down the prices at the half way for comments.
- $5 for every book read: $10
- 10 cents for each comment, likes or favorites plus tweets I receive from the readathon
(on any Dewey’s Post: Twitter, FB, Instagram, Blog): $24
- $1 for every hour missed:
- $1 for every hour participated: $12
- $1 for every mini-challenge completed: $3
- $1 for every person that donates to the link above:
Just let me know in the comments that you donated. You don’t have to have a specific amount, $1 will go to my total just for donating. So if you want to donate a $1 that is awesome any amount will help.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my progress!
Hoping to last the entire 24 hours!