It’s update time 🙂
It BEGINS!!! Good Luck everyone!
This year I don’t really have a reading spot but I plan to be all over the house 🙂 Everyone has been warned not to talk to me and I am hoping my husband will take the kids to the movies or out for a bit. Decided to order out for dinner and leaving all the chores until tomorrow. I am so ready to finally get in the reading mood and get a bunch of books read. It’s been a while since I was able to really read all day. I am so excited for this.
This is the update post, I might just update this post or do a few of them, I will decided that while I read and see what is easier.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? New Jersey
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Popcorn! 🙂 My favorite
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am a mom of 2 kids and 3 fur babies, a wife, graphic designer, lover of coffee and all things make believe.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I am planning to take at least one nap, last year I never got to take one.
These are the books I read so far:
This is the book I am currently reading:
This is the book I plan to read next:
What else have I been doing?
Thanks for stopping by to check out my progress!
Hoping to last the entire 24 hours!