It’s update time 🙂
I will update every 3-4 hours.
I was able to do 2 mini challenges and will do some more the rest of the day. I had a slow start this morning since I realized I wasn’t as prepared as I thought I was and had a few distraction with the kids. I am also a slow reader but I am almost finished with my first book. Every hour I plan to take a 5 minute break and every 3-4 hours a 15 minute break to update the post. Thanks to everyone that has been cheering me on. I am really hoping I can make it the 21 more hours.
These are the books I read so far:
This is the book I am currently reading:
- Maddy West and the Tongue Taker by Brian Falkner
This is the book I plan to read next:
- Pip Batlett’s Guide to Magical Creatures by Jackson Pearce and Maggie Stiefvater
Changed this a little since the other 10 cent was pretty much the same as the first one so I merged them together and made it 20 cents instead 🙂
- $5 for every book read:
- 20 cents for each comment, likes or favorites plus tweets I receive from the readathon
(on any Dewey’s Post: Twitter, FB, Instagram, Blog): $13.40
- $2 for every hour missed:
- $1 for every hour participated: $4
- $1 for every mini-challenge completed: $2
- $1 for every person that donates to the link above:
Just let me know in the comments that you donated. You don’t have to have a specific amount, $1 will go to my total just for donating. So if you want to donate a $1 that is awesome any amount will help.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my progress!
Hoping to last the entire 24 hours!