Let get started!
I will be kicking off the first post of the readathon. I am hoping to last at least until 3 but I wont push myself for the full 24. I know after doing this a couple of years now that I can’t adult the next day if I am over tired and I do have a family to take care of, plus a bunch of stuff to do so I am hoping to last as long as I can. I am in such a slump with reading that I am hoping the readathon will get me motivated and reading again. After I read each book I will be writing a review since I am also WAY behind on those so I don’t wait to wait too long.
If you follow me twitter, I will be doing sprints throughout the day, I hope you will join me in doing them. They helped me so much the last couple times doing this. However, I am not against doing them myself so feel free to join in if you can.
The first book I will be reading for the readathon is…
I started this book during the week so I plan to finish it and move on to the other shorter reads. I will be back with another update at 4pm est.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? New Jersey
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Caraval, my first read
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Cheetos Bag of Bones
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am 43, graphic designer that loves to blog, read, play video games, drink wine and coffee (just not at the same time)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my 6th readathon I think (I lost count) I have tried so many different things to do so I am just going to let the day go and do as much as I can, no pushing, I never get anything accomplished, really, when I push.
Berls isn’t feeling well so she might not be joining
however one of us will update again at around 12pm est.
Thanks for stopping by