Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized. #TaskitTues
Lots left to do, now that my blog is fixed and I redid my planner page to hopefully work better for me I think I am ready to get those posts done. I have a lot to do for February. Since my blog was down I didn’t have time to even set anything up. This week and weekend I will be working a lot behind the scenes getting the blog I hope a month ahead. I have some super fun guest posts for the end of this month, I need to make those logos. I am so excited to share my blogger friends favorite bookish couples.
Looking for help organizing?
I created two boards on Pinterest, you are welcome to follow,
they are filled with organizing ideas and blogging tips.
Blogging tips, tricks & secrets and Organizing and Planner Book
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
- Organize new planner page I made and print them out.
- Blog Posts
- February To Do:
- Write 1 review
- Set Up post reviews for reviews already done
- Set Up My TBR List Post
- Organize new features ideas (in process of)
- Create Logos for New Features
- Organize two new challenges for this year
- Set up a few Fun Facts Friday Post
- Start organizing and setting up App Reviews
- Logos for Bookish Couples Guest Posts
- Guest Post Logo
- Set Up Guest Post Template.
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature so I can start getting Authors Signed up.
- Update Challenge Page
- Spreadsheets ~ I might be switching over to Wunderlist for all my ARCs
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
- Book Calendar ~ keep up to date
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Real Life Task List
- Redo Living Room
- New Couches
- New Rug
- New Bookshelf
- Relayout room
- Take down verticals and get curtains?
- New Paint (it looks like a whore house)
- New Shower curtain
- New linens
- Meal Planning
- Go through my Shop at Home at Shoprite
- Start planning meals for the week ahead (in progress)
Completed this Month
Bookish Resolutions Update Post <Must be done. Monthly Rewind Post for end of month. <Must be done. Write 1 Review Write 5 reviews Set Up Post for 6 reviews Book Calendar ~ Purchased and need to get it fulled in Set Up new external hard drive and clear off some stuff from USB and Desktop. My Daughter’s Room
Clean out toys for donation rearrange room.
My Son’s Room Clean out toys for donation Relayout room for fresh look
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?
Have a great day!