Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized. #TaskitTues
I want to apologize for the link up not working last week because…
This week was a BUST! My blog was down on Sunday the 10th and didn’t come back up until Friday, 5 days without my blog is no fun and with a few glitches still happening I didn’t get anything done and I am still super behind. Not how I wanted to start the new year.
So I am hoping this week to make some progress with posts and my list below hasn’t really changed much I added a few things and was able to strike a few. I also started to get my planner and everything more organized which is what I was working on this Sunday. I had some good ideas and was able to pin some more stuff on pinterest to help out on the blog and in real life.
This weekend coming up I will be cleaning out my daughters room and also believe it might snow so it looks like I will be home to get all those things done I needed to get done on and off the blog. Plus maybe I will make some chicken soup since it’s been getting colder.
Looking for help organizing?
I created two boards on Pinterest, you are welcome to follow,
they are filled with organizing ideas and blogging tips.
Blogging tips, tricks & secrets and Organizing and Planner Book
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
- January To Do:
Write 1 Review Write 5 reviews Set Up Post for 6 reviews
- Organize new features ideas
- Get my new post started for next Wednesday
Start my Fun Facts Friday Post
- Set Up a few Fun Facts Friday Posts
- Bookish Resolutions Update Post
- Monthly Rewind Post for end of month.
- Start organizing and setting up App Reviews
- Posts ~ General
- Before the blog ~ See if I still want to do this
- My TBR list posts.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature so I can start getting Authors Signed up.
- Spreadsheets ~ I need to start this over because I feel to far behind
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
Book Calendar ~ Purchased and need to get it fulled inNow I need to keep it up to date
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Set Up new external hard drive and clear off some stuff from USB and Desktop.
Real Life Task List
- Redo Living Room
- New Couches
- New Rug
- New Bookshelf
- Relayout room
- Take down verticals and get curtains?
- My Son’s Room
Clean out toys for donation Relayout room for fresh look
- New Curtain
- My Daughter’s Room < My plan for this weekend
- Clean out toys for donation
- rearrange room.
- New Paint (it looks like a whore house)
- New Shower curtain
- New linens
- Meal Planning
- Go through my Shop at Home at Shoprite
- Start planning meals for the week ahead
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?
Have a great day!