Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized.
Bloggiesta starts on March 21st and I need to start prepping my list. This week I am going to spend some time getting my list read which I think will be more of getting that spreadsheet started and hopefully finished since bloggiesta is a week long. I also have a few other things I want to do during it but I need to make a list because every time I remember what I want to do, I never write it down and forget.
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
- Spreadsheet ~ Come up with a new plan so I will be doing my spreadsheet.
- Update Planner every Sunday with the weeks schedule <In Progress
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
- Organize my Kindle and put books in the correct collections.
- Update Challenge Page
- Organize two new challenges for this year
- Organize new features ideas (in process of)
- To Do:
- Set Up 2 review Posts for reviews already done
- Set Up App Reviews
- Set Up new post Binge Watched
- Get Bloggiesta To-Do List ready < This is my must do this week
Organize for 24 hour read-a-thon Work on my March TBR List Post
- Set up a few Fun Facts Friday Post
- Create Logos for New Features (in progress)
- Create Logos for upcoming challenges.
- Start planning each day of the 30 day Purge in April.
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Real Life Task List
- Everyday Tasks
- get ready for spring cleaning.
- Redo Living Room
- New Couches
- New Rug
- New Bookshelf
- Relayout room
- Take down verticals and get curtains?
- New Paint (it looks like a whore house)
- New Shower curtain
- New linens
- Meal Planning
- Go through my Shop at Home at Shoprite
- Start planning meals for the week ahead (in progress)
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?