Last year I did 30 days of Thanks to bloggers, Authors and books. This year I thought I would do something just a little different. This time around I will be posting for 4 days (Wednesdays) each day giving thanks to 10 bloggers, authors or books.
Authors I am Thankful for
This week I am giving thanks to those authors and their books that had a major impact on me and my love of reading. These are my go to authors when I am in need of something to read and they never disappoint.
- Ashley Nixon / Cutlass Series
- The first book in this series has me at pirates and magic, I loved her blend and I was over the moon excited when I got the chance to read it, the second one in the series was even better and I can’t wait for the third. Not only is Ashley an amazing author but she has also become a very good friend. I am Thankful that her books introduced me to the amazing person she is.
- Staci Hart / Good Gods, Hardcore, Bad Habits series
- If it wasn’t for a goodreads giveaway I would have never found this author. I love her writing and she is a wonderful person to chat with, I am not an erotica fan, per say but her Hardcore series made me want to read more because it was just so well done. She is one author that I look forward to when I hear she is writing a new book.
- L.G. Castillo / Broken Angels, Strong & Wilde, Secret & Surrender, Your Gravity
- I am Thankful for Linda because she can write an amazing book that tugs at your heartstrings and makes you fall in love with her characters. She has actually made me cry a few times and that isn’t easy.
- Stacey Rourke / Legends Saga Series
- That cover of Crane was what drew me in to reading one of Stacey’s books, I couldn’t get enough of Ireland Crane and the rest of her crew. The last book in this series KILLED me but it is a series that needs to not only be on my shelf but will also need to be reread again. I am so thankful for picking this book up and finding this amazing author. She is also hilarious, I love following her on Twitter and Facebook.
- Gwenda Bond / Lois Lane
- Squealed like a true fan girl when I meet her. Smiled from ear to ear. This is one series that has me hooked. I can’t wait to read everything she writes, she is a sweet heart and I was just over joyed like a creepy stalker girl to meet her in person. I totally promise not to get all weird if I ever meet her again but I am so Thankful to have found her books.
- Cheyanne Young / Powered, Understudy, Somewhere only we know
- Powered was my first book from her and I have been hooked ever since. Somewhere only we know made me cry like a baby. She is super sweet and I am so Thankful for find her and her books.
- Nikki Godwin / Saturn Series, Drenaline Surf
- American Girl on Saturn is the first book I was in the acknowledgements for and I was totally blown away. I might have been so excited for this book that I tweeted Nikki often about it. I fangirled rather hard. I am so Thankful to have found her books and so happy to have found her. She is super sweet and I really enjoy talking with her when we can.
- Christopher Healy / The League of Princes
- These books further expanded my love for Fairytale retellings if you haven’t had the chance to read this series you need to make a point to. They are so amazing and I am forever Thankful for him writing them. I really love those princes, I heard they might be making a movie of these books…I will squeal like a nut if it’s true.
- Larissa Ione / Demonica, Lords of Deliverence
- She is the ruiner of all Paranormal Romance but it’s not what you think. I can’t even read PNR anymore because her books were so friggin amazing I can’t find one that even comes close to the world and characters she created. I can’t Thank her enough for ruining PNR for me because I will be forever Thankful for reading all those books and loving every minute of them
- J.K Rowling / Harry Potter
- So I couldn’t pass finished this post without thinking of Mrs Rowling. Do I even have to go into detail? These are the books that ignited the spark of reading for me again after a long hiatus of reading. Harry Potter change everything for me and my love of reading. Forever Thankful….because, HARRY POTTER!!! 😉
Thanks for stopping by
Hope you have a great day!