I am honored to have on my blog today
and her book Elise’s Choice
About the Author
Rachel Stiber lives in a small town in rural Missouri with her husband, three rambunctious cats, and a lovable dog. She has the privilege of teaching English Language Arts to seventh grade students at the local junior high.
Social Media Links:
About the Book
by Rachel M. Stiber
Paperback, 488 pages
Published August 12th 2014 by Createspace
A choice that will change Elise’s world
Elise and her best friend Anton grew up in the medieval village of Petheralm, where life, though hard, is good. When a stranger arrives in her village injured and unconscious, Elise is taken in by his handsome face and sweet demeanor. However, according to ancient legend, the forest surrounding their small town is enchanted, and any stranger unworthy to enter the village would be stopped there. The village is leery of this stranger and want nothing more than for him to leave. Elise pays no mind to the silly legend, and is shocked to discover that he’s no ordinary peasant as everyone first thought. Before the stranger is strong enough to leave Petheralm, she is forced to make a startling choice between following her dreams and following her heart. Although Elise feels strongly that she made the correct choice, the day soon comes when she and everyone she loves must deal with the repercussions of her choice.
Interview with the Author
1. What is one thing you always wanted as a kid, but never got? A Barbie Dream house. I always wanted one of those, but never received it. So, I made my own from cardboard boxes.
2. What is your favorite snack food? Anything chocolate, but especially M&M’s.
3. What makes you really sleepy? Coffee. I always get sleepy when I drink coffee, especially in the winter.
4. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? Not long at all because I am claustrophobic and it is necessary for me to talk.
5. In what area of your life are you immature? I am immature when it comes to candy stores (I am literally a kid in the candy store) and petting animals. I have chased tree frogs around Wal-Mart’s parking lot and attempted to catch doves by hand.
6. When do you find yourself singing? I sing while I am cleaning house and while I am in the shower.
7. What is one beverage you need to drink everyday? Coffee, even though it does make me sleepy.
8. What superpower would you want? and what would your superhero name be? My superpower would be telekinesis. My superhero name would be WonderRae.
9. What season do you prefer? Spring Why? I prefer spring because, where I live, the weather is perfect: not too warm or cold. I also like spring because it brings new life.
10. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child? Playing Nintendo would make my hair fall out.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today to check out this amazing author and her book!
If you are interested in being a part of the Author’s Spotlight ~ Please check out all the details HERE