I am honored to have on my blog today
and her book Chance Encounter (Chances Trilogy #2)
About the Author
Martha O’Sullivan has loved reading romance novels for as long as she can remember. Writing her own novels is the realization of a lifelong dream for this stay-at-home mom. Martha writes spicy, contemporary romances with traditional couples and happy endings. She is the author of the Chances trilogy from Red Sage Publishing. Her current work-in-progress in a sweet and steamy Christmas novel set in Costa Careyes, Mexico. A native Chicagoan, she lives her own happy ending in Tampa with her husband and two daughters.
Find Martha on the web at: marthaosullivan26.wix.com/marthaosullivan
Social Media Links:
Chances Trilogy #2
by Martha O’Sulliva
ebook, First , 137 pages
Published October 1st 2013 by Red Sage Publishing
In Second Chance (Chances trilogy #2), star-crossed lovers Brian Rembrandt and Lindsay Foster get a second chance at love. And their wedding beneath the twinkling stars of Lake Tahoe serves as the perfect backdrop for another match made in heaven. But it’s more complicated than that…
The last thing Delaney Richards was looking for at college roommate Lindsay Foster’s wedding was love. The long hours at the office were finally paying off–she could all but feel the vice-presidency in her bones. And she was counting on this week in San Francisco to seal the deal. But first she had to get through the wedding–Delaney’s first since her own. Almost wedding, that is. You can’t have a wedding without a groom.
Renowned ladies’ man Mike Savoy hadn’t counted on seeing devastatingly beautiful Delaney Richards again at his best friend’s wedding in Tahoe, let alone find himself falling in love with her. Now he has to convince her the feeling is mutual–and unfailing. But the past can be a killer. And the only way Mike can ensure a future with Delaney is to push her away. But when blackmail turns to ransom, Mike is the only one who can save her. To survive, Delaney must trust the heart that once betrayed her.
Chance Encounter and the Chances trilogy is available at: marthaosullivan26.wix.com/marthaosullivan
Want to purchase Chance Encounter or the Chance Trilogy? You can find them here…
15 Mistakes I Made On The Way To Publication by Martha O’Sullivan
When I started writing Second Chance five years ago, a trilogy was the farthest thing from my mind. But one book became two and then three. And I didn’t know what I didn’t know.
I have considered myself a writer for as long as I can remember. After all, I wrote for the school newspaper in college, cranked out promotional pieces and ceremonial correspondence in my first job, wrote everything from new book info sheets to author bios to publishing plans in my last.
But that was different.
Writing novels is real writing.
The kind you put your name on. The kind that defines you. The kind you can’t write until you’ve experienced life, love, heartbreak, fear, loss.
- I’ve had more than my share of that over the last few years and I expect I’ll have more in the next few, so I’ve put together a list of some of the mistakes I made on the road to publication.
- I thought I needed an agent.
- I thought I had to go through traditional publishing and print channels.
- I thought Harlequin ruled the world.
- I didn’t think it would take five years to get published.
- I should have brought The Emotion Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglist before I wrote my first book instead of when I was editing my second.
- I underestimated how generous, supportive and welcoming writers were.
- I should have gone to RWA Nationals the year I started writing.
- I should have joined TARA the second I got home.
- I should have kept reading. I started writing at night instead of reading.
- I should ALWAYS write the last chapter first. I should have known this since I often find myself reading the last few pages of a book midway through chapter two.
- I should have joined a critique group.
- I should have shouted that I was writing from the rooftops instead of keeping it to myself.
- I should have known the last rejection hurts just as much as the first one.
- I should have known that writing the book was the easy part.
- I knew how bad I wanted it, so I should have known I would do it.
But the one thing I did right? I never gave up! And that’s how a writer becomes an author
Martha O’Sullivan’s Chances trilogy is available from Red Sage Publishing. Second Chance, the trilogy opener, is a reunion/love triangle romance that keeps the shores of Lake Tahoe blazing hot long after the sultry summer sun has set. Chance Encounter, the trilogy’s second installment, heats up San Francisco’s chilly days and blustery nights with white-hot passion and pulse-pounding suspense. And in Last Chance, the conclusion of the trilogy, lifelong friends-turned-lovers melt the snow-packed Sierras into lust-fueled puddles despite the single-digit temperatures of the Lake Tahoe winter. Here’s a quick look at Chance Encounter. Please visit marthaosullivan26.wix.com/marthaosullivan or http://eredsage.com/store/OSULLIVAN_MARTHA.html for reviews, excerpts and more.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today to check out this amazing author and her book!
Stop by next Thursday to check out book three in the Chance Trilogy
If you are interested in being a part of the Author’s Spotlight ~ Please check out all the details HERE