This will be a one a month update on the binge Watching! You are welcome to join in if you want! 🙂
The world is so weird right now but thank goodness for binge watching. We didn’t watch a lot but I might have more time to binge if work keeps being so slow.
What I finished watching
- We finished The Haunting of Hill House and I kind of loved it but it left me with more questions than answers. I feel like some of it didn’t really mesh very well
- We finished Lock and Key, I liked it but I didn’t like it. It was sort of boring and the kids were getting on my nerves. Like none of them were responsible enough to handle any of that. If they have another season I will watch it only to see what happens next after the cliffhanger ending.
- I watched Tiger King...complete train wreck. I wasn’t sure what I was expected but I can tell you it wasn’t that.
What I am currently watching
- Star Trek the Next Generation. I started from the beginning. I watch it forever ago and catch it on TV sometimes but never watched it straight through. I use it as background noise if I am blogging or playing a game.
- Bones…again, I just feel like I need normal and that show for me gives me a sense of normal
What I plan to watch
I do want to binge watch something, just not sure what yet. I have been wanting to watch Riverdale again or even maybe watch Gotham. I like to binge when I am playing so my games so If I don’t need to focus 100% on the show I can watch it while playing. If I have to focus, the show will have to wait. We want to start something next which will either be the Witcher or American Horror Story since I never saw the first season.Find out what Michelle finished, currently is and plans to watch. #bingewatchersclub Click To Tweet
What are you currently binge watching?
Thanks for stopping by and Have an awesome day!