This will be a one a month update on the binge Watching! You are welcome to join in if you want! 🙂
Well I am back to hopefully doing this once a month again and I have been busy, in the last two months I have being watched so much stuff. I am ADDICTED to watching docuseries and documentaries. The next few months on Netflix is going to be good too because of all the amazing looking series that are coming out and a lot of them are series made from books. It’s getting to the point I don’t know what to watch first lol.
What I finished watching
So I binged a lot in the last two months.
Movies ~ This weekend
- Enola Holmes – I really liked this, it was super cute.
- Jaws – Because why not
- Poltergeist – I love this movie
- Sleepy Hollow – It is actually one of my favorite movies and I love the soundtrack
Series ~ Last two months
- Sweet Magnolias ~ This series needs to come back ASAP because that end…I need to know what happened.
- Rizzoli and Isles ~ I was in the mood to binge this series again, I honestly love it.
- Unsolved Mysteries ~ This was so good and the next season starts Friday. Woot Woot!
Docuseries/Documentaries ~ Last month
- The Dark Side of the Ring ~ This is about wrestling and it as so fantastic and sad.
- Class Action Park ~ I am glad I never went to this park, this documentary was crazy
- Challenger: The Final Flight ~ Goosebumps all over. This still hurts.
- American Murder: The Family Next Door – At first I didn’t remember this and then I did. OMG So Sad.
What I am currently watching
Waiting for a few new shows to be released on Friday so I will binge watch a few scary movies and other stuff.
What I plan to watch
- The Haunting of Bly House ~ starts Friday so my husband and I are going to binge this series, since we watched the first together.
- Evil – This seems so interesting, I am hoping to watch this also with my husband.
What are you currently binge watching
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Binge Watching!