Fit Readers is a group/challenge run by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About, designed to support and encourage each other on our health and fitness goals. In years past I’ve participated but just done quick updates on my Sunday Post. This year, I want my goals to be a top priority, so I’m going to share my updates in a separate, more detailed weekly post. The day it appears will probably fluctuate, though, so just keep your eyes out for it 🙂
Update for October 3 – 9
I have set 5 goals for the month.
- Get down to my pre-pregnancy weight (ongoing goal – not just for the month). I’m still yo-yo-ing with the same 5 pounds but on the low end. I guess that’s something.
- Begin C25k again, doing either C25k or 30 minute walk 5 times per week. I walked 6 times, but no runs.
- Switch my treats to healthier versions and limit to 1 per day, with an extra glass of wine 3 times per week. I managed to switch to healthier snacks – instead of ice cream, I’m doing Yasso (frozen greek yogurt), but I’m still struggling with quantity. I didn’t drink any wine though!
- Get in 2 hours a week minimum of virtual exercise classes. I only got in 65 minutes. It was a rough week.
- Drink between 64 oz and 1 Gallon of water a day. I drank at least 64 oz every day, most days closer to 90 oz.
I’m going to try and be more consistent about updating every week for accountability. I think the best way to do that is to give myself a good buffer and a plan (I”m a list/schedule girl). So here’s the update schedule (it will stay about a week behind):
- Friday 10/16: Update for 10/3 – 10/9
- Friday 10/23: Update for 10/10 – 10/16
- Friday 10/30: Update for 10/17 – 10/23 & Goals for November
- Friday 11/6: Update for 10/24 – 10/30
- Friday 11/13: Update for 10/31 – 11/6