Jennifer @ Bawdy Book Blog and Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer adore holiday themed books. Whether it’s the covers, or the tales of good tidings they put us in the holiday spirit. en & Kim wanted to share that with you. So grab your pile of holiday themed books and sign-up to join us November 7th to 11th for a holiday themed read-a-thon, filled with challenges, good cheer and maybe some Figgy pudding! The challenges will be festive and give you a chance to win some holiday cheer for yourself! Join for one day, just the weekend or the entire event. Read as many holiday related books from your YA, NA and Adult collections as you can. Participating in challenges, spreading the news, following hosts and reading will all earn you entries for the grand prize- a twenty dollar gift-card from B&N or Amazon to fill your stocking with!
- Before or on November 6th post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Book Shlefery.
- Grab the button and share !
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Twitter Party! Sunday November 9, 2014 at 4pm (EST) chatting and prizes to be had.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 6th at by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 6th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 11 at 11:59 pm(your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 6th and remain open until Nov 11th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 13th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 15th.
I am a Christmas Crazy Person, I love everything christmas. I adore holiday shows on TLC & A&E and I am always up for a good Christmas book. I just so happened to download 3 books from Netgalley and I can’t wait to get this read-a-thon started so I can get into the Christmas spirit.
My goal is to read these three books, however, even if I get to only one I will be super happy and in the mood to deck the halls and Fa La La La La 🙂