Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
I spent all day Thursday setting up this post and getting it ready for Tuesday’s Post so you can see how I have been organizing and then it happened I realized it wasn’t going to work and needed to do something completely different. As much as I love Trello, Toodist, My planner and iCal I realized I will never keep up with them all. So I took a step back and realized I was happy with where I am organizing but I am old fashioned and prefer to have My Planner be the main source of organizing with a little help from Trello and Todoist. I love iCal so I don’t see any reason why I wont be updating that since it links to my phone and I can keep a record in both my planner and phone and they will be exact. So this week I have some good plans to help finish organizing….I hope
My Task(s) this week:
- ORGANIZE EVERYTHING! HOLY CRAP! I made so much progress with this but I still have a way to go. I have been doing a lot of research and finding so much info on Pinterest that has been super helpful with both Real life and Blog. Most of what I have been doing will effect the last 3 months of the year but will benefit next year so much. I am so excited that I have this groove back and plan to spend this week continuing on with what I have been doing.
- Posts ~ With all the organizing I haven’t been setting anything up so I plan to do at least 4 or 5 posts to last the entire month of August and into September.
- My Planner~ I will now be organizing my Planner and will do a post on how I set it up. I couldn’t find pages to use for the planner because my brain has a set way of doing things and usually expects the impossible so I had to make them myself. I think they will work perfectly and I am so very happy with how they came out. I look forward to using them.
Organizing Trello ~ I have set this for a different reason so for now it’s doneHaven’t tried Trello yet? Check it out HERE Todoist ~ I really like this and will use it to make all of my lists it’s at a good point now so it’s done.
I haven’t forgotten about this stuff and will be working on it along side the stuff above
- Spreadsheets ~ This needs to be finished.
- Goodreads ~ I need to update my books.
- Challenge Page ~ Update before next week.
I will be starting this in September when I have my Fridays by myself again, this will be someplace in the middle of September.
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ I want to build the structure of the site this weekend and maybe start on the design of the header.
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky