Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
During bloggiesta I got a Fatal Error so I wasn’t able to do as much as I wanted too and last week went by so quickly I was only able to do a few things. This week I will be getting the rest of October finished and starting Blog Ahead. The Task it Tuesday and Blog Ahead will be a mix this month so on Tuesdays I will be posting what I plan to do for the week and what I got done.
My Task(s) this week:
- October Posts ~ These will be done first.
Template for A Monster and A Book Set Up Review books 4
- Finish App Reviews (5)
- 3 Top Ten Halloween Posts.
Monthly Rewind Bookish Resolutions Update Post 2015HW Progress Report.
Blog Ahead ~ Getting ready to spend the entire month of October getting posts done.
- Spreadsheets ~ I need to update and finish this off completely so from now on it will be only updates.
- Goodreads ~ I need to update my books. (almost done with this, sort of)
- Book Calendar ~ This is for ARCs but will be to keep track for next year
- Posts ~ I have a lot to get done for the end of the year.
- 8 Month of Giving Thanks posts
- Out with the Old in with the New Posts ~ 12 Posts ~ 9 Post to complete, 3 Posts to draft
- Fun Facts Books
- Before the blog
- My TBR list posts.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing.
- Reviews ~ Need to write 4
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ I want to build the structure of the site this weekend and maybe start on the design of the header
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky