Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
My organizing is going very well and I am now at the trial period of working with the pages I made, so far they are doing exactly what I wanted, I am very happy with them and finding new ways to work with them. I do think I need to do a few tweeks on it but for now I will use them till I run out then when I make more I will adjust a little.
My next few tasks will be real life and on the blog. I have so much to do and now that I am organized I feel so motivated. I have a lot planned for the last 4 months and I need to get started.
My Task(s) this week:
- Posts ~ With all the organizing I haven’t been setting anything up so I plan to do at least 4 or 5 posts to last the entire month of August and into September.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing.
- Book Calendar ~ When I originally bought my planner that I thought I was going to use it came with calendar pages full months on one page. That is when I had an idea, what a great place to keep track of review dates and releases for books. So I need to fill this in.
- Reviews ~ I have been staring at 3 reviews that need to be written, two of them are for xmas but I need to get a head start.
- Pinterest/Menu Planning ~ I want to make a menu plan that will cut back on wasteful groceries and save me some money over all. Plus my family is getting tired of the “quick” meals I am making so I want to find some recipes to try and start planning meals and grocery lists.
I haven’t forgotten about this stuff and will be working on it along side the stuff above
- Spreadsheets ~ This needs to be finished.
- Goodreads ~ I need to update my books.
- Challenge Page ~ Update before next week.
I will be starting this in September when I have my Fridays by myself again, this will be someplace in the middle of September.
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ I want to build the structure of the site this weekend and maybe start on the design of the header.
ORGANIZE EVERYTHING! HOLY CRAP! I made so much progress with this but I still have a way to go. I have been doing a lot of research and finding so much info on Pinterest that has been super helpful with both Real life and Blog. Most of what I have been doing will effect the last 3 months of the year but will benefit next year so much. I am so excited that I have this groove back and plan to spend this week continuing on with what I have been doing. My Planner~ This is in the trial period, I am working with the pages I made and loving it. Organizing Trello ~ I have set this for a different reason so for now it’s doneHaven’t tried Trello yet? Check it out HERE Todoist ~ I really like this and will use it to make all of my lists it’s at a good point now so it’s done.
I am working on an ongoing list that I can put up here and just cross off as I go. Plus a bloggiesta is coming up so I will have a lot to do for that too.
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky