What is Task it Tuesday? Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme dedicated to the list makers of the blogging world 🙂 It’s all about being productive and organized – on your blog and in real life (if you so chose). By sharing our lists we get instant accountability partners and also get ideas of things to add to our lists (or sometimes ways to tackle tasks more efficiently). We hope you’ll join us!
Goodreads was a little glitchy last week so I wasn’t able to do as much as I wanted to do. I am still working on my shelves and organizing the books. I started going through the KU part and adding it to my shelf. The only problem with that is I keep getting distracted and added more books to my KU wishlist.
Last week I went through my kindle and deleted books I am no longer interested in or DNF’d. Since this is a long process, I didn’t really accomplish a lot but I will still be working on this for the next few weeks.
This is what I have done so far…
Go through the To Read shelf and get rid of books I have no intention of EVER reading.
- Reorganize Shelves
- Make new shelves to better organize my books
Delete old challenge shelves. Combine some shelves and make new ones.
- Delete some shelves that aren’t used and reorganize the books.
- Combine my Amazon Shelves with Goodreads.
- Go through some of the books I have read and put in a short review if I didn’t already. Just a quick paragraph or a few sentences.
- Go through book shelves and add books to the proper shelves. Also in kindle add to new Have Ebook Shelf
- Go through READ books and make sure I read all those books.
- Delete more shelves that aren’t needed.
- Organize Kindle
Delete books you no longer plan to read.
- make new collections and adjust existing (in progress)
- make a more organized.
- Go through Netgalley and Edelweiss and find books also not interested in reading and leave a note.
Also The COYER Challenge will be starting soon and it’s HUGE. If you haven’t checked out the challenge you should! This time around is AWESOME!
Michelle is sharing her #taskittues list of blog to dos. Join her! #bloggiesta Click To Tweet
Do you have some tasks to take care of? Join us every Tuesday at Bloggiesta and link up!