Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
Guess what, last week SUCKED and I wasn’t able to complete what I wanted to but I think I may have a better idea now of how I want to organize everything that will work better for me. I will be honest I am a bit Old Fashioned and prefer writing things down so as much as I love my spreadsheets I think I also need to write it done and than transfer to my spreadsheet. I just feel like I can do more writing it than, typing it all out. I know that I want to eventually use Trello for all these things but I need to get organized in writing first sooooo….
My Task(s) this week:
- In writing get all my books organized with release dates, etc.
- Spreadsheet books ~ Put all books into the spreadsheet once I have it set in writing.
- Spreadsheet freebies ~ Because I haven’t yet
- Calendar Fix~ I have 3 calendars and not one of them has the same stuff on it. That makes for a very confused Michelle so I need to fix those ASAP. (Working on this, this week also)
- Fix my challenge page ~ Because I haven’t done this either 😉
Tasks completed this week:
Post, Posts, Posts~ I need to get these going and figure out what I want to do( I was able to sort of finish this and get all my review drafts schedules and set up a few more)
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky