Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
I was 99% positive that I made this post on Sunday but apparently I did not 🙂
SO here are my tasks for this week, I already finished a few things and plan to continue the rest of the week. I have a lot to finish for December but at the moment I am trying to finish all the set up for review posts since I have a bunch of reviews that I need to schedule. I will be spending the rest of today and some of tomorrow getting my calendar/planner organized.
My Task(s) this week:
- Posts ~ November
4 Month of Giving Thanks posts
- COYER Sign Up Post
4 reviews2 reviews
- Set Up Review Posts – 3 more to do out of 7 I had.
- COYER Goal Post
- Set Up Black Friday Giveaway Hop Post
- Posts ~ December
- Out with the Old in with the New Posts ~ 12 Posts
- Set up Christmas TV Movie Review Post template (make logo)
- Set up template for Holiday Tradition and a Book
- Make Logo for Holiday Tradition and a Book
- Bookish Resolutions Sign Up Post
- Bookish Resolutions Goal Post (do before Dec 1st)
- 2016 Reading Assignment Sign Up Post
- 2016 Reading Assignment Goal Post (do before Dec 1st)
- Bookish Resolutions end of year post
- 2015 Reading Assignment end of year post
- Posts ~ General
- Reviews ~ Any Outstanding reviews to write
- Fun Facts
- Before the blog
- My TBR list posts.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing but they are for next year
Create a New Header for Thanksgiving and Christmas and Divider line for each month.
- Spreadsheets ~ I need to update and finish this off completely so from now on it will be only updates.
- Goodreads ~ I need to update my books.
- Book Calendar ~ This is for ARCs but will be to keep track for next year
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ I want to build the structure of the site this weekend and maybe start on the design of the header (I will be starting this in Jan – Fresh Year, Fresh Start)
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky