What is Task it Tuesday? Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme dedicated to the list makers of the blogging world 🙂 It’s all about being productive and organized – on your blog and in real life (if you so chose). By sharing our lists we get instant accountability partners and also get ideas of things to add to our lists (or sometimes ways to tackle tasks more efficiently). We hope you’ll join us!
Bloggiesta and Blog Ahead both Start on June 22nd so I plan to make a post to join both of them. School is almost out and I know I will be better productive when that happens. So I will be brainstorming a lot during Bloggiesta and drafting a lot of posts. I hope to finish a few of the drafted posts for Blog Ahead but I always am more productive when I get that drafting stage completed. My schedule of doing blogging on the weekends is working out very well but might change a little when the summer comes since we will be away sometimes on the weekend. I am hoping that the next three weeks I can get a bunch of stuff scheduled and drafted because for once…just once…I would love to be ahead.
Still working on Goodreads but took a short break to get my posts done. Will be going back to all this in the summer months, I also want to find a way to schedule what I want to read since I think my mood reading has effected how I read. It’s hard to explain! lol
Go through the To Read shelf and get rid of books I have no intention of EVER reading.
- Reorganize Shelves
- Make new shelves to better organize my books
Delete old challenge shelves. Combine some shelves and make new ones.
- Delete some shelves that aren’t used and reorganize the books.
- Combine my Amazon Shelves with Goodreads.
- Go through some of the books I have read and put in a short review if I didn’t already. Just a quick paragraph or a few sentences.
- Go through book shelves and add books to the proper shelves. Also the kindle to add to new Have Ebook Shelf
- Go through READ books and make sure I read all those books.
- Delete more shelves that aren’t needed.
- Organize Kindle
Delete books you no longer plan to read.
- make new collections and adjust existing.
- make a more organized.
- Go through Netgalley and Edelweiss and find books also not interested in reading and leave a note.
Do you have some tasks to take care of? Join us every Tuesday at Bloggiesta and link up!