What is Task it Tuesday? Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme dedicated to the list makers of the blogging world 🙂 It’s all about being productive and organized – on your blog and in real life (if you so chose). By sharing our lists we get instant accountability partners and also get ideas of things to add to our lists (or sometimes ways to tackle tasks more efficiently). We hope you’ll join us!
It’s been a while since I did a task it tuesday and I plan to do them once a month since most of my projects are long and ongoing. I am still currently working on fixing my Goodreads and to be honest, I feel behind and it is a little messed up again. 🙂
One of my main goals for the next few weeks is to get posts drafted and eventually scheduled. Plus I need to finish any outstanding design projects that need to be completed. I am very behind.
- Reorganize Shelves
- Make new shelves to better organize my books
- Delete some shelves that aren’t used and reorganize the books.
- Create Challenge shelves (no date)
- Combine my Amazon Shelves with Goodreads.
- Go through some of the books I have read and put in a short review if I didn’t already. Just a quick paragraph or a few sentences.
- Go through READ books and make sure I read all those books.
- Delete more shelves that aren’t needed.
- Organize Kindle
- make new collections and adjust existing.
- make a more organized.
- Go through Netgalley and Edelweiss and find books also not interested in reading and leave a note.
- Create a shelf for Kindle Unlimited books I want to read.
I am currently working on something that I want to at the moment keep a secret. I am worried someone will take the idea away from me and I can’t really say to much until I am at least have it half way done which is sort of a bummer since I am sure some of you would have some great ideas but I will ask when I get most of it finished. Just think planner 😉 I will have more details once I get started in a month or two.
New Fresh Look
Blog needs a make over so I am going to start figuring out what I want to change and do a new color scheme and new header. This will also be a big project since I might need to make over some of the blog logos however if the color scheme stays the same I wont have to change those.Michelle is sharing her #taskittues list of blog to dos. Join her! #bloggiesta Click To Tweet
Do you have some tasks to take care of? Join us every Tuesday at Bloggiesta and link up!