Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
Who goes from Organized to completely unorganized in two seconds? This girl right here! I have nothing written down, I have nothing thought out or planned, I totally fell behind of what books I have and challenges. So you will never guess what this weeks task(s) is 🙂 ORGANIZE EVERYTHING!!!
My Task(s) this week:
- Spreadsheet books ~ I am sort of up to date but I need to get see what books I missed release dates and what books need to read first.
- Spreadsheet freebies ~ Because I haven’t yet
- Post, Posts, Posts~ I need to get these going and figure out what I want to do
- Calendar Fix~ I have 3 calendars and not one of them has the same stuff on it. That makes for a very confused Michelle so I need to fix those ASAP.
- Fix my challenge page ~ Because I haven’t done this either 😉
That is is for right now, I will add more as the weeks go by because I have a feeling this is going to take a while.
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky