Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized.
This week has a busy one but some what productive, I am now about 2 weeks ahead and feeling so much better. We had the wall fixed in the bathroom so the list below might not happen like I had hoped it would however it just means the bathroom might be cleaned before the rest of the house. I didn’t edit the text since when I wrote it I didn’t know that was going to get fixed. However I am happy it is fixed and can now do a really good cleaning in the backroom before I put everything back.
The blog productivity has been going very good and I am happy with my progress. I still have a lot more I want to do but for now I am about 2 weeks ahead and hoping to get a few more weeks ahead when I am home on Friday. I am so happy my blogging Mojo has come back. 🙂
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
- Spreadsheet ~ Come up with a new plan so I will be doing my spreadsheet.
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
- Update Challenge Page
- Organize two new challenges for this year
- Organize new features ideas (in process of)
- To Do:
Autism Awareness Day Post < finish Set Up 2 review Posts Write 1 review
- Set Up App Reviews
- Set Up new post Binge Watched
- Set up a few Fun Facts Friday Post
- Create Logos for New Features (in progress)
- Create Logos for upcoming challenges.
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Real Life Task List < Some of these are going to have to wait since I will need money to do them however I am working on my spring cleaning list.
This is the layout of my kitchen and hallway some of the list will be in code for example KD1 is the Kitchen Drawer and the number 1. If it’s a cabinet it’s the KC1 🙂 I didn’t fill in the entire list but I filled in a lot and will add as I go 🙂 If the week seems to be to crazy to finish the simple stuff I will complete them on Fridays and the weekend because I have a lot more time but I will try to do it each day
- 30 day Purge ~ One week at a time
1 Clean draw on microwave stand 2 Clean cabinet on microwave stand 3 Clean KD1 and KD4 4 Clean KD 2 & 3
- 5 Clean KC 12
- 6 Clean KC8
- 7 Clean KC 5&6
- 8 Clean KC 10, 11, 7, 3
- 9 Clean KC 2, 1, 9
- 10 Clean rest of cabinets/draws in Kitchen
- 11 Clean 2 Cabinets in the Bathroom
- 12 Clean Medicine Cabinet
- 13 Clean Hallway 2-3
- 14 Clean H5
- 15 Clean H7
- 16 Clean Entire Kitchen, Windows, Floors, Counters, Stove, etc
- 17 Clean H1, H4 & H6
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?