Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized. #TaskitTues
Winter makes me super duper lazy, so this week I am trying to get back into it. I also realized that my sinuses are causing me to be tired, need to get to an ENT to have it looked at since it’s been going on for a few weeks now and I am pretty sure that is what is really causing me to be lazy.
I have a challenge that I will be working on this weekend with Sign Ups starting March 1st. I am not sure if anyone will join but I thought it will fit perfect with this post. I, however, will be doing it anyway so you can always keep up with my progress if you are not a organizer/purging type of person. I look forward to sharing it in a few weeks.
Looking for help organizing?
I created two boards on Pinterest, you are welcome to follow,
they are filled with organizing ideas and blogging tips.
Blogging tips, tricks & secrets and Organizing and Planner Book
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
Organize new planner page I made and print them out.
- Update Planner every Sunday with the weeks schedule <In Progress
- February To Do:
- Take Control Sign Up Post
- 24 Hour Take Control Sign Up Post
Logos for Bookish Couples Guest Posts < Moving these up to do this week Guest Post Logo Set Up Guest Post Template.
- Write 2 reviews
I did a few but I need to set up more review posts
- Schedule Posts
Set Up My TBR List Post
- Organize new features ideas (in process of)
- Create Logos for New Features (in progress)
- Organize two new challenges for this year
- Set up a few Fun Facts Friday Post
- Start organizing and setting up App Reviews
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature so I can start getting Authors Signed up.
- Update Challenge Page
- Spreadsheets ~ I might be switching over to Wunderlist for all my ARCs
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
- Book Calendar ~ keep up to date
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Real Life Task List
- Redo Living Room
- New Couches
- New Rug
- New Bookshelf
- Relayout room
- Take down verticals and get curtains?
- New Paint (it looks like a whore house)
- New Shower curtain
- New linens
- Meal Planning
- Go through my Shop at Home at Shoprite
- Start planning meals for the week ahead (in progress)
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?
Have a great day!