Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized.
I am SUCKING at my purge, I had a feeling I would since my daughter started Softball things have been so crazy around here. Now that the games are finally on they have no more practice and I can at least do some stuff during the week. I will admit it’s rather hard since when I come home from work I have so much other stuff to do I really don’t have time to do much of anything else. Maybe I can try in the coming weeks to try and do a bunch of stuff in one or two days. At least that will make me feel better. 🙂
This weekend is the Dewey 24 Hour Read-a-thon and I have a lot to prepare for. I need to set up my posts for it so it will be easier to manage. I did set up a goal post but now I am thinking it might change a lot since on the Saturday I have to go to my daughters game at 3:00 and it usually is over by 6:00. I will take a book with me and read while I am there but I wont be able around for those hours and I hate missing hours of the Read-a-thon but my daughters game is more important. 🙂
I will be gone a week in May but I will still have a task it Tuesday for those that want to sign up or if you want to still do it that day it is totally fine. I will be back to check out everyone tasks when I get home. I will be away from the blog May 9th to May 14th. I am quite proud to say that I am a good 3 to 4 weeks ahead and will be participating in the Mini Blog Ahead challenge but only the first week. This will hopefully help me get even more ahead so I am not scrambling in the summer for posts.
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
- Get organized for the 24 hour Read-a-thon
- Make Update posts for Read-a-thon
- Get Snacks for the Read-a-thon
- Set Up Mini Challenge (if accepted)
- Spreadsheet ~ Come up with a new plan so I will be doing my spreadsheet.
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
- Update Challenge Page
- Organize two new challenges for this year
- Organize new features ideas (in process of)
- To Do:
- Set Up post for Mini Blog Ahead.
- Set Up BEA Post for Before and After
- Schedule Reviews
- Set Up App Reviews
- Set Up new post Binge Watched
Autism Awareness Day Post < finish Set Up 2 review Posts Write 1 review Set up a few Fun Facts Friday Post Set up post review for my TBR list winner
- Design Work
- Three Banners for Lola’s Blog Tours
- Create Logos for New Features (in progress)
- Create Logos for upcoming challenges.
Finish header for my little guy
- Work on COYER Logos and Design stuff
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Real Life Task List ~ 30 day Purge
- 30 day Purge ~ One week at a time
1 Clean draw on microwave stand 2 Clean cabinet on microwave stand 3 Clean KD1 and KD4 4 Clean KD 2 & 3
- 5 Clean KC 12
- 6 Clean KC8
- 7 Clean KC 5&6
- 8 Clean KC 10, 11, 7, 3
- 9 Clean KC 2, 1, 9
- 10 Clean rest of cabinets/draws in Kitchen
- 11 Clean 2 Cabinets in the Bathroom
- 12 Clean Medicine Cabinet
13 Clean Hallway 2-3
- 14 Clean H5
- 15 Clean H7
- 16 Clean Entire Kitchen, Windows, Floors, Counters, Stove, etc
- 17 Clean H1, H4 & H6
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?