Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized.
Since I am a little bit behind I figured instead of trying so hard to get each week filled with posts I am going to skip next week with only a few posts (Task it Tuesday will be one, of course) and get to the next week with posts. This will hopefully get me a good buffer of posts and also get me started on writing original posts again. I do want to do my spreadsheet so I can have that all set up but I might actually be saving that for closer to Bloggiesta. If I can get a really good buffer in posts then during Bloggiesta I can concentrate on the entire week of getting the spreadsheet done and move on to other posts to get even more ahead. I am really good with review posts at the moment and am starting to schedule into April. I want to spend some more time reading as much as I can and with the 24 hour read-a-thon on Saturday hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer for Taking Control of your TBR List I think I should be able to get a bunch of books read and ready for review for April and May. In April is the Dewey 24 Hour Read-a-thon so I have my fingers crossed that if I can get ahead I will have a LOT more time to read.
The challenge I mentioned a couple of weeks ago I plan to do by myself since I don’t think enough people sign up for this post for me to actually do a challenge based on it however you are welcome to join me. The challenge I am doing is called 30 day Purge and pretty much each day you pick a task and do it by the end of the month you will have done 30 things and straightened or cleaned the house or blog. Each week I will be updating with my progress if you want to join along just do a Task it Tuesday and link up so we can see your progress. If you enjoy it maybe I will do one in the fall for fall cleaning. 🙂
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
- Spreadsheet ~ Come up with a new plan so I will be doing my spreadsheet.
- Update Planner every Sunday with the weeks schedule <In Progress
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
- Organize my Kindle and put books in the correct collections.
- Update Challenge Page
- Organize two new challenges for this year
- Organize new features ideas (in process of)
- March To Do:
- Set Up 4 review Posts for reviews already done
- Set Up App Reviews
- Set Up new post Binge Watched
- Get Bloggiesta To-Do List ready
- Organize for 24 hour read-a-thon
Work on my March TBR List Post
- Set up a few Fun Facts Friday Post
- Create Logos for New Features (in progress)
- Create Logos for upcoming challenges.
- Start planning each day of the 30 day Purge in April.
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Real Life Task List
- Everyday Tasks
- get ready for spring cleaning.
- Redo Living Room
- New Couches
- New Rug
- New Bookshelf
- Relayout room
- Take down verticals and get curtains?
- New Paint (it looks like a whore house)
- New Shower curtain
- New linens
- Meal Planning
- Go through my Shop at Home at Shoprite
- Start planning meals for the week ahead (in progress)
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?