That’s right we are Going Back to Basics this winter! For 3 months we are going old school. If you have been with us since the beginning you already know the rules – the only thing we added is Audiobooks. If you are new to COYER then welcome and see the rules below.
Join us December 19th to March 4th with the Clean out your E-reads Challenge hosted by Fantasy is More Fun, Because Reading & Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! and start cleaning out your free or nearly free E-reads! Not only will you get to those reads that have been sitting unread for too long, but you will have a chance to win a $10 Gift Card from Amazon or B&N. We will pick three winners at the end but you have a lot of chances to win some really cool stuff throughout the challenge.
- Read Your E-Reads! Every book you read must be in an electronic format – meaning E-Book or Audiobook. It’s okay to start a book before December 20th, you must be less than half way for it to count then review it during COYER.
- The books must be FREE or NEARLY FREE! This includes library books, review books, tour books, NetGalley, Edelweiss, etc. What’s nearly free? No more than $5 for ebooks and no more than $16 for Audiobooks (or the equivalent in your currency).
- Announce your participation! This can be a blog post (or if you don’t have a blog – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Booklikes, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.) If you want to list books you would like to read, that’s great, but not necessary. The point is to let us know you’re committed to COYER, maybe share some goals, and help us spread the word. Not sure how to do your post? Check out this example from a previous COYER.
- Link up!.Link that post (not just your blog homepage) to the linky below.
- Review & Link Reviews! Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky (we will share this December 19th). We will randomly pick three review links to win a $10 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble. All links must be entered by March 5, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Visit Each Other, Chat & Have Fun!
As usual, we’ve got a lot of other fun planned! Participation in the extras is not required and will have separate prizes!
In the summer we had so much fun chatting with you all so this COYER will be no different. We will be having 5 Twitter Parties and will release those dates on December 19th. We’re looking at Saturdays and Sundays @ 3pm EST. Let us know in the comments if any dates are particularly bad for you so we can try to accomodate.
We’ll be continuing to have lots of fun in the COYER Facebook group with weekly prizes. And due to popular demand, we’ll now have an activity for each day of the week, not just weekdays. Have an idea? Post it in the comments! We’ll share the official day-to-day activities on December 19th.
COYER Photo challenge is back for winter! This time it will be the entire month of February. We’ll share the list of photo challenges the last week of January.
Announce your participation and then link up below! And here’s a button you can add to your blog to announce you’re Cleaning Out Your E-Reads with us 🙂
Don’t forget to check out as many of the participants as possible before we get started! Stop by and say hi in the comments. After all, what makes COYER so great is our awesome community!#COYER is Back & Going Back to Basics! Sign Up Now! Click To Tweet