Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Top ten things that will make me instantly want to read a book.
- Fairytale Retelling – It’s almost an instant, I love them, I love to see how people twist the fairytales into something new and original. Using the characters in different ways. This is pretty much a sure thing.
- Historical Proper Romance – I recently feel in love with this type of read. It has such strong character build I love it. I am currently looking for more to read.
- Scary – I love a good scare…horror, especially teen horror is a must read for me.
- Laugh Out Loud – Any time I see a review or on the back cover it says laugh out loud, I have to grab it.
- Pirates – Anything and every thing Pirates…Middle Grade, YA or Adult…I don’t care….Pirates!
- Jack the Ripper – I love Jack, yes I know how weird that sounds but I really enjoy tellings or retelling but it must be done correctly. I know the story and I don’t like it altered to much.
- Superheros – Famous or not famous, I love a good superhero story.
- Friends to Lovers – I am a sucker for this. My husband and I were friends before we started dating and I loved the build up. This makes me have grabby hands when I see them.
- Second Chance – I am a huge sucker for these too. 🙂
- Fake Boyfriends or Fiancé – This also I love and will snatch up when I see it.
What will make me instantly want to read a book?
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day and Happy Reading!