2015 Bookish Resolutions Progress Report lets you check in every month to tell us know how you are doing with your Bookish Resolutions and keeps you moving closer to your goal. We look forward to cheering you on to success!
Don’t forget to Tweet your progress to #BookishResolutions
So how is it going?
So far I am not doing so bad, January has proved to be a bit of challenging time in my Real Life. So I haven’t been that present with the challenges I co-host and participate in. Hoping February gets me into a “normal” routine 🙂
My Progress Report:
• Goal #1 ~ Get My Netgalley Ratio to 65%
- Jan – I am at 52%
• Goal #2 ~ Read 65 Books this year
- Jan – I have read 5 books so far
• Goal #3 ~ Visit/Comment 30 Blogs a Month
- Jan – I was able to do the 30 however I would like to spread it out more instead of doing 3 days visiting 10 blogs.
• Goal #4 ~ Read 20 Books Already on my Kindle
- Jan – I read 1 so far that was on my kindle before this challenge started.
• Goal #5 ~ Lose 10lbs or More
- Jan – Not doing so good on this yet but I still have time.
Link up to the linky below to let us know how you are doing with your resolutions.
Have a great week and Happy Reading!