2017 Bookish Resolutions Progress Report lets you check in every month to tell us know how you are doing with your Bookish Resolutions and keeps you moving closer to your goal. We look forward to cheering you on to success!
So how is it going?
I am doing ok, the first two months of the year is always a slow start for me but I am working through and so very happy I am out of that stupid slump from last year. Now I just need to get my reading in high gear and I will be set. I am working on a new schedule to figure out how to squeeze in visiting blogs but as of right this moment, I am really working on it. Life just seems to be a lot busier than I would like, hoping for a slow down when the nicer weather starts.
We started a FB Group to keep us all connected and share our goals. Plus it’s a great place to help people accomplish some goals and cheer each other on. So make sure to head on over to FB and join the group.
My Progress Report:
- Read 25 Books I already own prior to 2017
- Jan & Feb ~ 8 books so far…Not bad 🙂
- Read 15 books off my book shelf
- Nothing yet, once COYER is over, I will be grabbing from my shelf
- Start 1 New Series with more than 4 books, finish all books published by end of year.
- I am working on what series to pick, I think I found one but I already read book 1 if I cant find another I will go with that and let you know which book on the next update.
- Read at least 5 Next book in series
- I have read 1 so far.
- BLOG AHEAD! – Make blog at least 2 weeks ahead at all times
- I am working on the two weeks but so far I have been one week ahead.
- Respond to ALL Comments & Comment back.
- I am really working on this, I have been good so far but will start fresh March 1st.
- Visit at least 5 new blogs a week (ex. from the Sunday Post)
- I haven’t done this sadly, I am having a hard enough time keeping up with visiting friends blogs, I am working on a schedule on how to visit (I might change this one in June to read just blogs and not new)
- Menu Plan ~ Plan menu 2 weeks ahead for dinner and grocery shopping (time and money saver)
- Like blog ahead, I am only one week ahead on this but I am working on it. It’s still early
- Quit Smoking~ I quit on November 20, 2016 – I need to stay quit this entire year. (NO CHEATING)
- So far so good! I am still a non smoker. So far I am 4 months Smoke Free. 🙂
How are you doing with your goals?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!